- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Odessa State Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- National Medical University Bogomolets
- Kyiv Medical University
- Kharkiv International Medical University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Kharkiv National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) is one of the top medical universities located in Kharkiv city in the east of Ukraine. The University was founded in 1805. Since 1951 the University has been training international students.
Kharkiv National Medical University is the best medical university in Ukraine for foreign students who want to Study Medicine in Ukraine. young people come to study medicine from more than 86 different countries. The main countries are India, Egypt, Pakistan, Nigeria, Jordan, Maldives, Israel, Morocco, Oman, Ghana, Sudan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen and others. The Degree (MBBS, BDS, MD, MDS, MS, NURSING) of the Kharkov National Medical University (KNMU) is prestigious and it is recognized all over the world.
Main advantages of studying at KNMU are:
- High quality of education and cheap tuition fees in comparison with European universities.
- Application process is very easy. There are no entrance exams. To apply you need just send your secondary school certificate and data page of your international passport for verification.
- Location of the University – Kharkiv city is one of the biggest cities in Ukraine, long time it was the first capital of Ukraine. Kharkiv is the most students’ city; great number of universities is located here. It is the friendliest city for international students with lot of opportunities to study, enjoy culture events, walking in beautiful parks and enjoy students’ life in the best way.
- Accreditation of the University. KNMU is recognized by such organizations like World Health Organization (W.H.O), Medical Council of India, General Medical Council (GMC), Federation European Physiological Societies (FEPS) and Since 1998 it has been a member of International Association of Universities(under the aegis of UNESCO).
- General Medicine - In order to get doctor of medicine degree (MBBS or MD), students have to study a strict curriculum of 6 years.
- Dentistry - For getting the degree of Doctor of Dentistry (BDS), students have to study a 5 year course.
- Pharmacy - Duration of Pharmacy course is of 5 years.
- Nursing - The course lengths 3 years.
- Premedical course - During preparatory course international students acquaint with local culture, learn Russian language and study such subjects like Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Studies, etc. After premedical course students, get guaranty admission to the main course (MBBS) at September. Length of the premedical course is from several month for 1 year.
|Courses||Tuition fee English medium||Tuition fee Russian medium||Accommodation|
|General medicine / MBBS / Medicine||4800 USD||4500USD||500-1000 every year|
|Dentistry / BDS||5400 USD||4980USD||500-1000 every year|
|Nursing||3000 USD||-||500-1000 every year|
|Pharmacy||4800 USD||4500 USD||500-1000 every year|
|Premedical course||1700 USD||-||500-1000 every year|
The University has excellent teaching staff. It consists of 727 teachers including 121 Doctors of Sciences and Professors, 448 Candidates of Medical Science, 34 members of academies,16 Honored Scientists,2 Honored Workers of High School,4 Honored Doctors of Ukraine,5 winners of the state prize of Ukraine.
In addition, university invites famous professors from all over the world in order to they can share their experience with future yang specialists.
Classrooms in the University are well equipped with all necessary facilities. During study in university students work in x-ray rooms, clinical laboratories, take part in patient examination.
Academic Year. The academic year usually has two semesters. The first semester begins from 1st September and finishes in the first week of January. The second semester starts from the 1st February and continue to the middle of June.
Accommodation. KNMU provides excellent hostel accommodation for international students. Dormitory rooms at hostel can accommodate 2 or 3 students to a room. All rooms in hostels are provided with internet facility and equipped with bed, mattress, pillow, blanket, desk, chair, heating, water system and suitable lighting for study and rest.